Updated: Aug 2, 2021
The Abundant Life conference is an upcoming conference for all Single Adults. It's a 3-Day event starting on Friday, August 6th, and will include both in person and virtual options (with more information coming soon).
There is no cost for participation! It'll be a wonderful event, and we encourage everyone to attend in some way, shape or form.
Registration is listed below. For a schedule of the events, make sure to scroll to the bottom!
Go to lds-sa.org
On the homepage, you should see a button that says "Register Now". You'll be taken to a new page with the following:
Once you register for the event, you may get a message that says to click on the "Join Abundant Life Now" button below. If you don't see that button, don't worry; you should still get an email for account confirmation which you can use to complete your registration.
Friday (8/6) - 7 to 10 pm,
Foothills Chapel and Ballfields
5322 N Evergreen Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Saturday (8/7) - 9 am to 10 pm (All Day!)
19619 E Cataldo Ave, Liberty Lake, WA 99016
Sunday (8/8) - 12:30 pm to 3:30pm
Spokane Valley Stake Center, 21022 E Wellesley Ave, Otis Orchards, WA 99027
Elder Bednar Address in Chapel, followed by Outdoor Movie Theme:
Concert and Games w/ concessions and snacks
(Please bring a blanket or camping chair!)
Foothills Chapel and Fields
Check in starts at 8:30 am!
Brad Wilcox address at 9:30 am
Sister Susan Black at 4:30 pm
Service and Activities
The HUB in Liberty Lake
Saturday Morning and Afternoon Activities
• Blood Drive
• Tying Fleece Blankets
• Hygiene Kits
• Blow up Obstacle Course Races
• 8 Base
• Minute to Win It!
• Basketball and Volley ball
• Board Games
• Human Foosball
• Bob Ross Art Class!
Saturday Afternoon Workshops
12:30 - 4:15
• Mental Health - Alane Watkins of the Valley Stake, Health Professional and Recent Returned Sr Missionary
• Finding Unity and Oneness - Bishop Binns of Spokane YSA Ward
• Family History TBD
• Self Reliance - James Lee, Spokane Institute Director
• Healthy Relationships - Jody Moore, Teaching with LDS Values, Certified Life
• Selflessness - Pres and Sister Borders of Mt Spokane Stake, long time
Spokane natives and inspiring YSA story
• Running the Race Set Before You - Brad and Lori Jarvis, exciting family
adventures and runs marathons in all 50 states
• Create a Letter to Your Future Self - Really writing a letter to yourself to open
5 years from now